2016-10-26

An Update, New Stamps, and the Return of the Colouring Challenge!

Hello!  And welcome to what is becoming the quarterly blog update!  

I hope you are all well and enjoying the "fall" weather.  Here in Saskatchewan, we've already had a significant snowfall, and although it has melted now, it did stick around for a couple weeks.  We usually get at least one snowfall before Halloween, but this snow was starting to look like it wanted to stick around for the winter, and I was NOT ready for that!

Five days until Halloween, and most years I would be feverishly working away in the sewing room, stepping on pins and making Halloween costumes, but not this year.  I don't know if I've mentioned it here before, but I've been dealing with significant chronic back pain for a couple years now, and for about the past year I've not been able to sit at the sewing machine or craft table for very long at a time.  I still continue to work full time, and it's very difficult, and so there's not much of me left at the end of the day for my beloved crafty pursuits.  

HOWEVER, I am still able to dream and sketch and work on stamp designs, and the shop is slowly filling up!  I'm so blown away by all your kindness, support, and creativity, and I absolutely LOVE IT when someone tags me when they show off what they've done with a Three Room Studio stamp set.    

A *new* design will be available for purchase on Monday, October 31st.  (A hint: If you already own the "I Heart Books" stamp set, this one will coordinate well.)  

Some of the sentiments in this set are quite large, because in addition to cards, I designed this one to use for bookmarks, gift card holders, and to mark the inside of my books.  




In other news, it's nearly time again for The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge!  Are you ready?  November 1st is the kick-off, and rest assured once again Kathy will have lots of inspiration to share -- and prizes, too!  

That's all for tonight, folks.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Take care and speak to you soon!

1 comment: