2015-06-28

Planner Love

Oh my...it's been a bit longer between postings than I had planned.  

I had full intentions of posting about my new Erin Condren Life Planner when it arrived, but no sooner did I get it and start using it than this happened:


And it really knocked me back. I don't remember feeling that awful in a long time, and for so long.  Anyway, that was then and this is now, and I do love my planner.


It took me a while to be ok with putting anything permanent in it, and everything I wrote was in pencil until I was able to lay hands on some Frixion erasable pens.  

I had to keep it pretty.  Until I realized I really didn't have to.  

Beyond being a place to keep myself organized, my planner is a place for me to express myself, and it should make me happy when I look at it.  


So, far from being pretty, a typical layout for me might look like this (sorry for the bad lighting):

I felt I'd need some extra motivation on this particular Monday, due to some things going on that I'm having a bit of trouble...let's say...adapting to.  That glittery unicorn sticker cracks me up and it seemed like he was sending me a message.  And the red Swingline stapler sticker is one of a few sets I designed and cut out with my Silhouette.

I'm still working out which way will work the best for me, but I am having fun with it.  And I feel like that is the point.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment